Pearl Jam - TONITE!
I am going to see the boys tonight - for the first time in two years! They have been playing some strong set lists lately, and even broke out Leash in Boston on 5/25 for the first time since 1994! Tonight's and Saturday's shows are the only NYC area shows on this tour, so I expect some good stuff. I'd really love a Leash, but I would also love a Hard to Imagine or an Alone ( I could have had an Alone in St Louis, but...see Pearl Jam October 2004 posted 12/5/05) - two songs that I love and have never seen live. And of course, I would LOVE Hold On, but that has only been played live 8 times total, so I am not holding my breath.
Anyway, I'll post my review some time tomorrow...stay tuned!
Anyway, I'll post my review some time tomorrow...stay tuned!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home