HEEEYYY -- OOOOOOOOOOOO
38 days since my last post? I know, I laid out all these plans for post topics, issues to discuss, stories to tell, and it's like I fell off the face of the earth. Well, I know it's an already used excuse, but I have been working my ass off! But, in the midst of all that, I have a few things to say, so here goes...
Serious Issues
Does anyone else find it ironic that all the Muslim people who are angry about a cartoon that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a supporter of violence are reacting with violence? Aren't they mad that they are being sterotyped as violent poeple? Then why are they being violent people? I never thought it before, but now I am starting to wonder if the stereotypes are accurate!
Not So Serious Issues
It's official...my bachelor party is being held in Key West FL in April. It is going to be crazy - 12 guys, all of whom have problems controlling substance intake, in a place that serves liquor 24-7 and offers too many ways to get in trouble once liquor has been consumed. Being the bachelor, I fear for my own safety. I'll keep you posted on details as they progress, and of course, I'm sure I'll have a few nutty posts and inside jokes during the first week of May (if I can still type coherently).
Cregan is a drunk!
I don't care what kind of shoes the bridesmaids wear. I don't say that to be mean or cold, I just really will never look at the feet of the bridesmaids. They can wear purple ugz for all I care. On the flipside, what brands of beer does the reception hall serve?
Cregan is a drunk!
These thoughts occupy my mind right now. These, and mutual fund returns, market outlooks, and 401k legislation...because, as I said, I've been working my ass off lately.
Hopefully, I'll have more over the weekend. I am starting to learn how to manage time. We'll see if I can apply what I've learned.
Serious Issues
Does anyone else find it ironic that all the Muslim people who are angry about a cartoon that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a supporter of violence are reacting with violence? Aren't they mad that they are being sterotyped as violent poeple? Then why are they being violent people? I never thought it before, but now I am starting to wonder if the stereotypes are accurate!
Our VP shot someone in the face! All of the ranting and raving I've been doing about the incomptence within this administration doesn't add up to that! He shot someone in the face! And does anyone else find it odd that he has an emergency medical team with him at all times? This is the group that administered first aid to the guy that he shot - thank goodness they were there. But think about that - his heart could explode at any point, and so he needs 3 EMTs with him at all times just in case - just in case he shoots someone in the face! Ha!
George Bush implied in his recent State of the Union address that he was going to take steps to reduce the country's dependence on oil - doing things like funding research in alternative energy sources. He even cited statistics about how proper use of some alternative fuels could replace 70% of our oil consumption by 2017. And the next day, after the White House was pushed to explain exactly what steps would be taken in this direction, Bush's Energy Secretary released a statement stating that Bush's statements were "hypothetical" - his statistics were meant to show how things could change if we actually sought alternative energy sources -but we will not be pursuing those options! Oil as usual, we'll just try to get it from other places besides Saudi Arabia! Told ya so...
Not So Serious Issues
It's official...my bachelor party is being held in Key West FL in April. It is going to be crazy - 12 guys, all of whom have problems controlling substance intake, in a place that serves liquor 24-7 and offers too many ways to get in trouble once liquor has been consumed. Being the bachelor, I fear for my own safety. I'll keep you posted on details as they progress, and of course, I'm sure I'll have a few nutty posts and inside jokes during the first week of May (if I can still type coherently).
Cregan is a drunk!
I don't care what kind of shoes the bridesmaids wear. I don't say that to be mean or cold, I just really will never look at the feet of the bridesmaids. They can wear purple ugz for all I care. On the flipside, what brands of beer does the reception hall serve?
Cregan is a drunk!
These thoughts occupy my mind right now. These, and mutual fund returns, market outlooks, and 401k legislation...because, as I said, I've been working my ass off lately.
Hopefully, I'll have more over the weekend. I am starting to learn how to manage time. We'll see if I can apply what I've learned.

1 Comments:
I'm a Drunk!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home