Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where Have You Been?

I know, it's been a while since I posted. So where have I been? Well, I started a new job on Monday - great opportunity, great company, so far having a great time! Resigning from my old job and getting ready to start this one has really taken the bulk of my time lately, and hence the lack of continuous posts. More on the new job as things progress...

My fiancee and I went to The Hunt last weekend. For those that don't know, The Hunt is a horse race event in Far Hills NJ where spectators buy admission tickets and basically tailgate for 10 hours. Proceeds from those admission fees go to sponsor a local hospital center. The weather wasn't the greatest for tailgating (rain and wind) but we still had a relatively good time. Unfortunately, I did not eat too much throughout the day and drank more than too much and that equation equals drunk Brad - and drunk I was. I thought that the late dinner at The Thirsty Turtle would help me clean up, but it didn't and I was informed the next day of my "un-family-restaurant" behavior. I didn't think little kids knew what "chode" meant so I didn't see the harm in repeatedly shouting the word. I guess that's exactly why I shouldn't be shouting it - so that little kids don't learn it from me.

That's it from me for now. By the way, I am loving 30% Bush approval ratings. I've been telling everyone since 2000 that this guy was a dumbass and they are finally hearing me! Yeah! More on all of that as time progresses. In the meantime, a good quote I heard recently in regards to the satate of our union...

"Is America the best country on the planet Earth still? Yeah, probably is. But isn't that sorta like being valedictorian in summer school?" - Dennis Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home