Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yes...

I am still alive. Do I even have any readers anymore? If so, please leave comment so that I know that this is worth getting back into. Or so that I know that I have been pissing you off by not posting more often.

I've decided that this blog is going to take a new slant. Rather than post on any random observances all the time, I am going to use this page to weigh in on major news events of the day. Yes, many will be politically related, but some may not. It all depends on what the public is talking about, and whether I have a worthwhile opinion that I think you might be interested in.

For example...the country is talking about the 3rd anniversary of the start of the war in Iraq, and wondering we we are heading. Bush's approval ratings are down, the majority of the American public doesn't believe a word he says anymore, and even his staunchest supporters
are starting to disctance themselves for him. I'll weigh in this week on the situation, where I think we should be going, and what we can do with asll of this information.


If you were a regular reader, I hope you'll come back. As always, I have a lot to say and love to share. You can always drop a comment if you don't agree with my thoughts, of if you have a specific topic that you'd like to hear my opinion on.

Until next time...Seacrest OUT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate you! BIG BIRD!!!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home