I had a funny dream last night (or at least I thought it was funny) so I thought I'd share...
Me and a couple buddies were at some golf course, and after our round of golf I got the urge to use the restroom. The men's room I found was what I call a "one-man show" whereby it has a toilet, a urinal, and a sink, but nothing separates one from the other. If a guy had to sit on the throne, he would pretty much be dominating the entire room. Well, I planned to be king for the next ten minutes , and I did dominate. There was a lock on the door, so I locked it to be sure. But a few minutes later, some dude decides to come barging in. As the lock failed me and the door opened, I politely let him know that the space was occupied. But he didn't care - he just walked in and said " the urninal is free and that's what I have to use" and gave me a look like I was the crazy one.
Whatever. I was a bit freaked out, but I figured if he doesn't care, why should I - plus, I'll never see him again anyway. And just as I reconciled the situation, two more guys come popping in. Now I am totally weirded out. They walk in as if I am not even there, and one hangs out and talks to the other while he uses the urinal. Who stands there and talks to his buddy while he uses the urinal? Anyway, before I know it there is a line out the door and around the corner of the building. At this point, I say fuck it and start "packing up". As I stand up and get ready to mozey on, I look up and realize that there are women in the line as well!?!? I quickly exit, and as I do I hear some guy tell another that the women's room is out of order, so everyone is using this particular restroom now. Great! As I walk even further away (and mind you at this point, the line is twenty of thirty people long) I hear one woman say to another, in absolute disgust, "I hear some guy is taking a shit in there" - and that's when I woke up laughing - as hard as I am right now!!
If anybody is good at dream analysis, I'd love to know exactly what my subconscious was trying to tell me with that!
Me and a couple buddies were at some golf course, and after our round of golf I got the urge to use the restroom. The men's room I found was what I call a "one-man show" whereby it has a toilet, a urinal, and a sink, but nothing separates one from the other. If a guy had to sit on the throne, he would pretty much be dominating the entire room. Well, I planned to be king for the next ten minutes , and I did dominate. There was a lock on the door, so I locked it to be sure. But a few minutes later, some dude decides to come barging in. As the lock failed me and the door opened, I politely let him know that the space was occupied. But he didn't care - he just walked in and said " the urninal is free and that's what I have to use" and gave me a look like I was the crazy one.
Whatever. I was a bit freaked out, but I figured if he doesn't care, why should I - plus, I'll never see him again anyway. And just as I reconciled the situation, two more guys come popping in. Now I am totally weirded out. They walk in as if I am not even there, and one hangs out and talks to the other while he uses the urinal. Who stands there and talks to his buddy while he uses the urinal? Anyway, before I know it there is a line out the door and around the corner of the building. At this point, I say fuck it and start "packing up". As I stand up and get ready to mozey on, I look up and realize that there are women in the line as well!?!? I quickly exit, and as I do I hear some guy tell another that the women's room is out of order, so everyone is using this particular restroom now. Great! As I walk even further away (and mind you at this point, the line is twenty of thirty people long) I hear one woman say to another, in absolute disgust, "I hear some guy is taking a shit in there" - and that's when I woke up laughing - as hard as I am right now!!
If anybody is good at dream analysis, I'd love to know exactly what my subconscious was trying to tell me with that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home