...but...
...now that I think about it, who really does have proper "credentials" to take on such an enormous charge? or, how do we even define such credentials?
Welcome to my page. I hope to use this area to make random observations about the world, in the hopes of inspiring you to think a little or maybe see things from a different point of view. In some instances, such observations might take the form of personal reflections about some random event in the recent past. In other instances, my comments may have a heavy political slant (if you ask my closest friends, they'll tell you that there is a good chance of this at all times). And yet in other instances, I may just post some ramblings about nothing important at all. But in all instances, I hope to make you stop and think...
Welcome to my page. I hope to use this area to make random observations about the world, in the hopes of inspiring you to think a little or maybe see things from a different point of view. In some instances, such observations might take the form of personal reflections about some random event in the recent past. In other instances, my comments may have a heavy political slant (if you ask my closest friends, they'll tell you that there is a good chance of this at all times). And yet in other instances, I may just post some ramblings about nothing important at all. But in all instances, I hope to make you stop and think...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home